Andy & All,
Could we list the requirements we have for an Open Source Mobcasting tool?

After investigating this a bit the real challenges turn out to be a
finding a reliable voice server that provides a VoiceXML
interpreter/browser. Any mobloging project like this is at the whim of
said service. Ex. TellMe, BeVocal, Voxeo, or HeyAnita

TellMe provides free developer accounts. But once a service becomes
popular it doesn't scale well. Meaning a lot of people can't use it at
once. Basically we need the $ to find a host for the voice server that
will work with this project over a good amount of time. (or find one to
donate their services)

BTW...

An Open Source (GPL) Mobloging project I found recently is called
PhoneBlogger.
http://www.wombatnation.com/phoneblogger/

-Brian