Hi There,

Today I wrote a post on Global Voices - http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/globalvoices/2005/08/23/my-first-pc-but-for-real/ - about a group of bloggers in Chile who have gotten together to try to reform a government project to narrow the digital divide. They've been very enthusiastic and communicative about their mission and I know they'd love to get more input and support so please feel free to comment. I'll do my best to translate the comments into Spanish so they can be read by everyone.

Warm Regards,

David Sasaki