I am a little naïve when it comes to phone blogging, so forgive the
ignorance in my question -- efforts to improve communications post-Katrina,
and to help put missing persons in touch with family have got me thinking
about different opportunities.

So my question is: are technologies out there that would allow someone to
dial-in from any phone and enter their name and zipcode or payphone number
by using the keypad and then have this information translated into text on
the web via blog?  Might "sound like":

1) enter your last name; hit # key when done
2) enter your first name; hit # key when done
3) enter zip code you are in; hit # key
4) enter a phone # where you can be reached; hit # key

Thanks,

lars
--
Lars Hasselblad Torres
Researcher and Web Developer

www.americaspeaks.org

join the movement for deliberative democracy:
www.deliberative-democracy.net