-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Grant W.
Laird Jr
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2005 8:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [DDN] Katrina Aftermath - Housing & relief list for deaf
community

Guys,

Since I operate Deaf Network of Texas website & its mailing list, I've
received numbers of email regarding deaf and hard of hearing people who
hit hard at Hurricane Katrina. In case you did not know, we do have
little different requirement to support those people.
(TTY, interpreter, videophone, internet access, etc)

For more information, please go to http://www.deafnetwork.com/katrina

Please spread words to other people who have deaf member in their family
or friends.

Thanks!

Grant W. Laird, Jr. / Fax: 1-702-543-2013 / AIM:"grantlaird"
Pager/E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.deafnetwork.com
http://www.crazytech.com
http://www.crazywebhosting.com