In a message dated 9/9/2005 5:08:05 PM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:
A few minutes ago I did some quick photoshop work to plot out the entire
Katrina disaster area - 90,000 square miles - and project it onto the
midwest and northeast, to help those of us not from the affected region
to have a better sense of how much land we're talking about. The results
were quite chilling.
Folks:

A very interesting graphic.  Nicely done Andy.

If I may biggy pack ever so slightly.  Because I can see the need for
developing this discussion into a blog, and with effective use of graphics.
Ten
pages of text is from a galaxy far, far away.  Although I've got some quick

Folks:

I put together a 10 page concept paper related to the ways in which HUD and
public housing redevelopment in the Gulf Coast could merge Internet initiatives
with self sufficiency objectives for time limited and purposeful housing
residency.

If you're interested in reading and commenting on the paper send me an email.
 Katrina's needs may make these ideas more relevant today than during the
past 10 years as they were developed when government was quite serious about
its
program "silos."

All the best.

Don Samuelson