PLEASE POST WIDELY
Meeting: Rebuilding Louisiana Coalition

Purpose: We all want a better education, housing, health, safety and security
for the citizens for Louisiana. Grassroots group leaders (Evacuees, refugees,
displaced persons or whatever) will convene and share  (a) projects in
progress that need to continue along with hurricane relief efforts; (b)
resource sharing; (c) ways to impact the rebuilding process in a  positive
fashion; (d) media strategies.

Where: Louisiana Municipal Association Building, 700 N. 10th Street,
Baton Rouge (this is the building which houses NASW, LMA, and LANO for example)

When: Tuesday, Sept. 13, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
We will have meeting space for this time period, but please only attend
the timeframe you can attend; discussion groups will be on-going. Thank
you for your input and information.
Join Russell Henderson, Cheron Brylski, Catherine Flowers, Jim Hayes.

Contact for information: Russell Henderson (504) 616-4563; C. Brylski
(504) 460-1468 OR EMAIL [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you cannot attend, email submissions are welcome.