Hi All--

I was just asked by an urban community organization that develops affordable
housing and promotes economic development about the feasability of developing a
 blog for community voices about local projects and issues.  Could be anything
from what do to with a vacant lot to reports on bedbug infestations to

I'm still feeling new to this arena.  Most of what I've seen seems to be
single-perspective blogging (as in the political blogs).  Anybody have
suggestions for examples of discussion-leaning blogs, successful or not?  T
Houghts about the issues raised by managing the blog from within the agency vs.
outside?  Best tools to use?

Thanks,
Kate

 * * * * *