Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that today is my first day as a correspondent for the video blog Rocketboom (http://www.rocketboom.com). For those of you who aren't familiar with it, Rocketboom is one of the most successful video blogs on the Internet, with around 130,000 viewers for its daily newscast. It's a mix of technology news, humor and off-the-radar stories from around the world. They've used clips of my video work in the past, but now I'll be producing segments for them in my free time on a regular basis. It's quite a fortuitous day to be featured on Rocketboom, as the show will make a cameo appearance on tonight's new episode of CSI.

Anyway, I just wanted to share the news.

thanks,
andy

--
Andy Carvin