Hi everyone,

Right now I'm at Yale Law School participating in the Access to Knowledge. Several hundred attendees from over 40 countries are participating in the forum, which is focusing on strategies to broaden access to knowledge and knowledge-building tools, particularly for developing countries. There are educators, digital divide activists, intellectual property experts, free/open source activists, human rights campaigners and network neutrality activists participating in the event, among others. Yesterday there were half a dozen plenary speakers; I also moderated a panel on education technology and peer production of content, featuring Jennifer Corriero from TakingITGlobal.org, Saskia Harmsen and Jak Stienens of IICD.org, and Steve Midgely of the Stupski Foundation.

I've posted a lot of notes on my blog, including a collection of questions I had planned to ask during my education panel before running out of time. One participant suggested I post the questions on my blog so people could continue the conversation online. All of this can be found here:

http://www.andycarvin.com

thanks,
andy

--