Hi everyone,

I'd like to introduce you to Adam Clare, DDN's new senior editor.

http://www.digitaldivide.net/profile/adamclare

Adam is based at TakingITGlobal in Toronto, where he's working with IDRC on the telecentre.org initiative. Telecentre.org has been kind enough to donate some of Adam's time to coordinate the DDN website and its new team of volunteer editors. I'm sure Adam will post a note to say hello in the near future, but I just wanted to let everyone know about him coming on board. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me or Adam (adamclare @ takingitglobal.org).

thanks,
andy

--
Andy Carvin