My very favorite volunteering event, my very favorite
corporate/nonprofit parter event, and my favorite
helping-to-bridge-the-digital-divide event is happening soon: the
Accessible Internet Rally (AIR) - Austin (Texas).

September 16 is registration deadline for both nonprofits and
volunteer designers. October 21 is rally day.

AIR-Austin is a unique, award-winning program that matches volunteer
teams of Web designers and developers with nonprofit organizations to
build new Web sites (or enhance existing ones) to make them more
accessible to people with disabilities.
http://www.knowbility.org/air-austin/

If you are anywhere near the Austin area for rally day, don't miss
this event - it's a blast.

I won't be there... a bit far to travel...

--
Ms. Jayne Cravens MSc

Services for Nonprofits/NGOs/Civil Society
www.coyotecommunications.com

International & Development Studies & Work
www.coyotecommunications.com/development

Contact me
www.coyotecommunications.com/contact.html

www.ivisit.com id: jcravens.4947