Don wrote:
Walter Bright wrote:
Folding in patches to compiler faults from bugzilla.

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/1.0/changelog.html
http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd.1.049.zip

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/changelog.html
http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd.2.034.zip

Many thanks to the numerous people who contributed to this update.

A small milestone -- This release fixes the last remaining compiler segfaults and internal compiler errors from DStress. This will probably be the last "stability release" -- there aren't many ICE bugs left in Bugzilla.

Cool!!

Where is DStress so I can download it? I might want to run tests against it with Descent (we did that in the past but with an older implementation it's no longer in use).