On 2/19/13 6:01 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
On 2/18/2013 11:17 PM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2013-02-18 21:58, Walter Bright wrote:

I forgot to include VERSION in the zip file. Its contents are:

2.062

all on one line. I'll fix the packages.

Do you have an automated script for packing up the zip file? If not,
this is the
time to create one. We have seen this problem before, IIRC.

Yes, I do use a script. The script has to copy all the correct files
over to the right place. VERSION is a new file in a new place, and the
script needed updating to copy that one.

Automation is great, and I use it. But files appear, disappear, and
change directory from release to release, and so the scripts must change
as well.

Maybe you can make the script uncompress the zip and build dmd... if it can build it, everything's fine :-)