On Monday, 15 June 2020 at 15:00:12 UTC, Max Samukha wrote:
On Monday, 15 June 2020 at 14:55:37 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
On Monday, 15 June 2020 at 14:18:38 UTC, Timon Gehr wrote:
Apparently, it has been fixed in 2.092. Nice!

Oh wow that's fantastic. Does anyone know which changeset / PR fixed it?

The person who fixed that must be commended.

I think it's this one? https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/10702
            • Re: I... Paul Backus via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Timon Gehr via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Max Samukha via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Max Samukha via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Max Samukha via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Timon Gehr via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Max Samukha via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: I... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: Interesting work on pac... Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d-announce