On Sunday, 12 November 2023 at 21:12:34 UTC, Sergey wrote:

At last beerconf was discussion that last week of the month is always under pressure of deadlines and plans.. There were proposals to postpone it in the middle of the month

I must not have been online during that discussion. I'm certainly open to moving it to another weekend, I can drink a beer any time of month ;)

I'll set up a poll.

I also just realized, this is the weekend after Thanksgiving... But my turkey coma should be over by then.

-Steve
  • Beerconf Nove... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Beer... Sergey via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Beer... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Beer... Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce