On Sunday, 14 January 2024 at 20:29:06 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
# BEERCONF!

Happy new year! It's getting to be that time again, where we chat about our favorite language, and enjoy some beverages! If it seems like it's been a long time, that's because it has. Last month's Beerconf was early, but now that the holidays are over, we are back to a normal schedule. The next one will be January 27-28, and I hope to see you all there!

Just a reminder that this is happening in 2 days!

-Steve
  • Beerconf Janu... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Beer... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Beer... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Beer... Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce