On Saturday, 10 February 2024 at 17:07:04 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
# BEERCONF!

February is the short month, but it's a tad bit longer this year. However, beerconf doesn't care about this, we still just pick the last weekend, and that isn't any different. This means, Feb 24-25 is the time for having conversations about D and other fun stuff!

What day is it? It's the day I tell you that Beerconf is nigh!

See you in a couple days.

-Steve
  • Beerconf Febr... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Beer... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Beer... Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce