On Saturday, 14 January 2023 at 18:57:21 UTC, John Chapman wrote:
I wanted to remove the double braces in my static foreach (needed as I declared some aliases inside but since it creates a scope those new variables can't be referred to outside of it).

Inside a function, you can often just use plain foreach instead of static foreach and simplify things. But it depends on the whole context.

Where the helper thing helps a lot is outside functions, where normal foreach and double brace are both prohibited.