Hi D

One of my jobs is to release and maintain public data archives from long-running scientific instruments. In order to help people understand how to process the data, sample code is often included with the archive. Recently this has been in the form of short programs that generate a plot of a representative time period. Python works well for this task as matplotlib support is pretty much universal. Matlab is also a reasonable choice for many.

Were I to also provide sample code in D, what library would you recommend for scientific plotting, especially for dynamic power spectral densities generated from time-series data (basically heatmaps)?

Since dub can pull down dependencies easily enough and since it supports single file projects it seems that D would be well suited to this task, but I've never plotted any data directly from a D program. Many GUI libraries I see for D are wrappers around external C or C++ based libraries that would need to be installed separately. I'd like to avoid such complications if that's possible.

Thanks for any advice,