On Friday, 21 July 2023 at 21:27:45 UTC, mw wrote:
However, I just debugged a case, where out of bound array index didn't throw exception, and just hang the thread

Uncaught exceptions in a thread terminate that thread and are reported when you call the `join` method of the thread.

I think you can still get a debugger to break on them but im not entirely sure, it is a different switch than in the main thread i think.

But you might want to do your own try/catch block around a thread to report it differently if you have a better way for your application.