On Monday, 15 January 2024 at 17:24:40 UTC, bomat wrote:
On Sunday, 14 January 2024 at 20:36:44 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
There should be a version you can enable that tells you where that socket handle was allocated. That might give you a further clue as to why it's not closed when the system shuts down.

I think the program tells you which version to enable when this happens, but if not, let me know and I'll find it.

Thanks for the response, Steve.
Hmmm, not sure if I'm missing something, but this is all the output I get from the program:
```
[main(----) INF] Listening for requests on http://[::1]:8080/
[main(----) INF] Listening for requests on http://127.0.0.1:8080/
[00000000(----) INF] Received signal 2. Shutting down.
[main(----) INF] Stopped to listen for HTTP requests on ::1:8080
[main(
----) INF] Stopped to listen for HTTP requests on 127.0.0.1:8080
Warning: 1 socket handles leaked at driver shutdown.
Warning: 1 socket handles leaked at driver shutdown.
```
Unless there's some switch to make it more verbose?

Which driver are you using? In the posix driver, it should mention (and use) the debug flag `EventCoreLeakTrace`.

https://github.com/vibe-d/eventcore/blob/7fa0a15fa541c3fcf65640ee332fd3a09c34730c/source/eventcore/drivers/posix/driver.d#L130

I didn't realize this wasn't across the board...

-Steve