On Thursday, 14 November 2019 at 16:12:19 UTC, kinke wrote:
I can't reproduce this with LDC 1.17.0, after changing `unittest` to `extern (C) int main()` and returning 0 at the end; compiled & linked with `ldc2 -betterC stringnogc.d`.

I could also run the code in that way. Probably I have some problems with dub configurations. I get linking errors when I try to import the library in a newly created dub project, although there is "dflags": ["-betterC"] in the dub.json of client app. Then we can be sure that it supports betterC.