"BCS" <n...@anon.com> wrote in message
news:a6268ff14ed78ccd7c6dbdc2...@news.digitalmars.com...
> http://blog.stackoverflow.com/2010/06/free-vote-based-advertising-launches-second-round/
>
> I'm suggesting advertising for dev help not users. But that presupposes
> that usable work could be found for any takers.

This is the part where I fly off the handle bitching about any site that
incessantly nags non-JavaScript users, and forces that OpenID crap, and then
start daydreaming about that StackOverflow-frontend site that I want to
create but will probably never get around to, and even if I did they'd
probably just send their lawyers after me and even if they didn't then 99%
of programmers out there would still just bitch about how I'm not enough of
a spineless group-think monkey to blindly and excitedly hop onto and
fellatiate any and every idiotic tech fad that pops up like all the rest of
them are...

But you do bring up a very good idea for D publicity :)

Not sent from an iPhone.