You may find the free program at SD7DQR's web site to be useful,
logging related.

http://sp7dqr.waw.pl/eng/index_en.html

"My hobby is amateur radio communication (specially digital modes),
programming (in Delphi 5) and tranlations help files to Polish
language.
All my programs are freeware and can be distributed and used without
any limitations. You can use all my programs on YOUR OWN RISK.
Neither me (the author) nor any other party takes ANY responsibility
for ANY damage that may occurr through the usage of my programs.

Last changes on my web:

New programs:
 ADIF DIVIDER [ver. 1.00, 192 kB]
New programs' versions: