I used PSK31, Olivia 8/500, Feld Hell on 20 and 30 meters yesterday
April 22, 2006.  I think I may have chose the wrong day, conditions
were very bad here on  20 meters.  I called CQ at various times on the
three modes, not one answer.  Even tried to contact a station in AZ
who usually is 599 here, his signal was to weak to copy.

On 30 meters late aftenoon April 22, 2006 I made one Olivia 8/500
contact with a station in Springfield, OH.  He was calling CQ and I
called him back we had a ten minute QSO that was pretty solid until
the end and the band or popagation fell apart between us.  I tried
later on the three modes calling CQ on 30 meters, no answers.

20 meters seems to be in better shape today April 23, 2006.  Have had
one PSK31 contact with a station in PA, most of that was solid copy.

Jerry -  K0HZI

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew O'Brien" [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

OK, something to try for the weekend.

1.Pick two HF bands of your choice

2. Select three digital modes of your choice (excluding CW, SSTV,
Packet and PACTOR).

3. Sometime during the weekend (by 0000 UTC 23/4/06),  call CQ on
five separate occasions... for each of the modes on the two bands
you selected. You can "CQ" five times in a row, or "CQ" 5 different
times over the weekend.

4.  Log your contacts and email here.

This is not a contest, just looking to encourage people to get on
the air and to find out what modes bring good results.

I am selecting RTTY, Hell, and Olivia.

Need a Digital mode QSO? Connect to  Telnet://cluster.dynalias.org