well there realy isnt any need for a hardware tnc anymore mixw dos
soundcard packet beter than a hardware tnc with the rigblaster and
is much easier to use with the waterfall.Multipsk does a lot and is
my favorite program for most digital but for 300/1200 baud packet
mixw has no equal.73,Norm. (kb9ygd) In

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/ELTolB/TM