It has not been easy for me using the same interface for other sound
card modes.

With two cards, I used my best card (an Audigy 2) to receive,
and the AC-97 to transmit.

It is a bit tricky to separate everything the way it shall be set up,
but seemingly my setup worked.

Only I could not separate the raw input from the decoded output going to
my speakers.
Maybe there is something else to tweak.

Could someone step forward and explain in detail a working setup with
two soundcards ?

Jose, CO2JA

====
Dave wrote:

>  I'll give that a try when I get home tonight. It was working with
>  only one sound card when you & I tried to hook up, but haven't been
>  able to get "fire" using two. I'll also check out the "quick start
>  up" that Mel mentioned in another post.
>
>  Thanks es 73 Dave KB3MOW
>
>  --- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
>  <mailto:digitalradio%40yahoogroups.com>, "Andrew O'Brien" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  wrote:
> >
> > Congrats on your first WinDRM reception Dave. Just wondering if it
> > transmits OK if you choose one soudncard instead of two ?
> >
> > Andy.

XIII Convención Científica de Ingeniería y Arquitectura
28/noviembre al 1/diciembre de 2006
Cujae, Ciudad de la Habana, Cuba
http://www.cujae.edu.cu/eventos/convencion