It depends on the location and the wires around. Your power lines might
get loaded with RF, and conduct part of the radiated RF back into the
shack. A power line filter and a good ground may take care of it. You
don't want to fight the RF current, just attenuate it enough, so an L
input filter is recommended. I usually include such a filter in all the
low voltage power supplies I build.

The interface with two transformers and isolated grounds is a good idea.
I built one with scrounged transformers and an optocoupler. It is a good
idea not only for avoiding ground loops, but for avoiding thunder
induced damage as well, which is pretty common in a tropical place like
mine.

Once I had to change the cable of an old (still alive) keyboard to use
shielded audio cable. A 0.1 uF + 10 uF tantalium capacitor in parallel
did the rest of the cleaning in the +5V inside the keyboard. I used a 5
pin audio DIN connector to plug it into the motherboard.

I am not advicing you to do anything you are uncomfortable to do, I am
only telling what I have done to have up to 400 watts packet on the air.
Hope it helps,

Jose, CO2JA