I have done that with the audio up and the waterfall.

The video on the scene sends different levels of noise in certain
frequencies.
But the pulse power supply on standby also makes some noises. I did not
care what frequency,
I just wanted the noise "abated", that means SUPPRESSED.

Unplugging the TV set was the cure. At 5 AM it doesn't  matter much, my
wife
is not watching TV at those hours. She just might wonder why I interrupted
a nice sleep to play with those whistling noises. Resetting the TV clock
is the
least of two evils, later.

Jose, CO2JA