Hi Andy,

It is still a viable mode often used. Some other modes have other
upsides...mfsk is robust yet fast and narrow and also has pic xfer
capabilities. DominoEx does very well with or without FEC on
160/80/40 and is also a narrow bandwidth mode at that speed.
RTTYM/Contestia are less robust Olivia but faster.. a trade-off.
BPSK31 is the most "popular" but one of the less robust modes
available. Think is will all sort out in due time....alot
of "obscure" modes like PSKAM10 have their place.

73,

Bill N9DSJ

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew O'Brien"