Initially, I was thinking that the clock had the software to determine
the change in daylight time and I think my La Crosse Technologies Clocks
and my other atomic clock has a setting for this. But here in the U.S.,
didn't they change the DST data change? So, if the clocks changed
accordingly, then it means that some kind of signal had to be sent. And
two of my clocks changed.

One clock did not change, but that is because I have it here in the
shack and it is set to UTC:)

The L.T. clocks are very nice units as they do a number of things,
including remote detection of the temperature, relative air pressure (up
or down), etc. And you can use one outdoor sensor for both clocks to
detect. I have no idea how something like this can be sold for such a
low price ($30, I think it was at Wal-Mart) and that includes an outdoor
sensor for that price. Needless to say, I have a spare sensor if
anything happens to the currently use one. They worked very well through
this winter which is much better than when I had a much more expensive
Radio Shack indoor/outdoor thermometer that never worked well at all.

To put this in perspective, when I was growing up, it would have been
total fantasy to suggest that someday there would be such a product and
it would be sold for $5 (in 1950's prices).