I did hear the following ALE stations on 14109.5 yesterday during the Am-Tech
Day.

C02JA
EA2AFR
KU2A
K5SKH

I did get a brief ALE connection from Bonnie and EA2AFR. The band was in pretty
poor shape and signals were barely moving the S-meter. I was only running 15
watts and with RRTY contest operators in that segment of the band, it made
establishment of a ALE QSO rather difficult.

I did discover that my ICOM VFO had to be set 300 Hz up (14109.8) in order the
get ALE words to decode. With Spectrum lab, I was able to determine that the
first set of ALE tones need to begin at 600 Hz for PC-ALE to be able to decode
ALE transmissions. Perhaps the master oscillator in the ICOM needs to be
re-calibrated? I am not sure what AF offset PC-ALE expects the first set of
tones to occur.

73
Bernie