sounds like a plan John - count me in -- the political stuff is driving me
NUTS

Tim Holmes
W8TAH

On 3/26/07, John Bradley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

For those of you who are still interested in the original purpose of this
group, maybe we should take that private and avoid the QRM
being generated on this reflector by the US amateur community. personally,
I'm tired of wading through literally hundreds of emails on the same topic.

please send an email direct to [EMAIL PROTECTED] , in turn I will share
the email addresses collected with the group. If there is enough interest,
maybe consider establishing another reflector which would deal with the
development, technical and operating of digital modes, and ban all policy
discussions on ARRL and the FCC which are more than covered here and on
the HF link site.

John
VE5MU

--