Andy:
     The part I failed to understand was creating the ports. I just
loaded the "template". I went back and created a seperate port for
Control, FSK, CW, and PTT. Now Commander is working.

I am sure there are some other areas that I will have to work on as
well. The first time you try to do this all is not as obvious as it
seems later.

Thank you,

John W0TMM

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew O'Brien"