Hi Simon!

First of all my compliments on a fine piece of software. Good work.
I'm sure that all the Amateur Radio community who works digi modes is
gratefull.

Second, can you clarify this:

Also the Yahoo! MixW list owner wouldn't let me join the group (I am sure
they breach the terms of the Yahoo! groups), so this gave impetuous to the
development. If they will not let me play with their ball then I'll make my
own :-)

I'm not sure i understand it fully... you were denied access to a Yahoo Group???
Gosh.

regards

--
Cumprimentos

Salomão Fresco
CT2IRJ

If it works... dont fix it!

Esta mensagem foi escrita com electrões 100% reciclados.