From: Danny Douglas
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 11:15 AM
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Do we need a separate group for JT65A?

Isnt this the reason for the group? If we had a separate group for every
mode, there would be dozens of sites we woudnt even be aware of, and it
would drag none of us into researching the modes ourselves. If the mode
gets big enough, and lasts, beyond the initial excitement of a new mode,
then it is possible it does need a new group, or spotting group at least,
but for now, lets leave it be.