Last year there was an OM about 6 miles from me who regularly ran 250W
on PSK.  In QSO after QSO, he was told he had RF feedback in his signal,
he he pointedly ignored it all, saying he had a clean signal and wasn't
overdriving, and it was all just poor receiver front ends.  It
wasn't...the RF was a big problem, and his signal covered over 1KHz.
73,