I am genuinely surprised that there are PSKmail servers here in the U.S.
It shows that there is some interest. I can not get Linux OS to work
with my equipment at this time, but keep hoping that as it improves,
particularly the X11 support for wide resolution monitors, that it will
become possible to use it successfully.

There is not enough movement toward Linux at this time by the average
person, nor by hardly any other hams. Maybe a few percent, but that is
not enough to make it practical to use for emergencies. If PSKmail was
cross platform, it might even be somewhat competitive with other e-mail
platforms on amateur HF frequencies. I know that I would be extremely
interested. I would be even more interested though in something that
would work more robustly on the lower bands, would be perhaps a bit
wider, but kept under 500 Hz in width.