Dave Bernstein wrote:

> 1. You're using panoramic reception and consider signals anywhere on
> your waterfall to be QRM

With a bit of self education people can get to identify what is on the
waterfall.

> 2. You're operating in a mode other than Pactor

Yes, I do also.

  > 4. Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of keyboard-to-keyboard
> QSOs stays these PMBOs from the swift delivery of their appointed
> messages

Excuse me for my bad memory, as it did not become a reason to hate
pactor. Once I was running Olivia on 14073, and a pactor signal showed
up. I kept my QSO going as if the frequency had been clear.

Jose, CO2JA

Participe en Universidad 2008.
11 al 15 de febrero del 2008.
Palacio de las Convenciones, Ciudad de la Habana, Cuba
http://www.universidad2008.cu