--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, Steinar Aanesland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi Andy,
>
> Great! I think I will let the beacon stay on for a few days,
> and will be very grateful for all reports I get.
>
> 73 de LA5VNA Steinar

By the way Steinar, does the software do the CW ID correctly for you?
 When I press CW ID, the software just sends the number three from my
call, no letters.  Also , the PTT does not appear to work for some odd
reason, I have tried by DTR and RTS  and neither work .  I can still
transmit though, via a vox setting.  I just did a test transmission on
14074 at 3 characters per second.  Probably made all those on 14074
wonder was the new "noise" was.

I will look for you on 30M when the gray line favours us.

Andy K3UK