Mark Thompson wrote:
> [...]

FCC part 97.203d says that this frequency (10.123) is not authorized for
automatically controlled beacon stations.  It is not clear that
this balloon is under any kind of manual control.  I see that telemetry
is an OK 1 way transmission 97.111.b.7, but there is the question of
control.

Maybe someone can educate me how this is legal.

Rick N6RK