Mark Miller wrote:

>  Forwarded with the permission of G3PLX

Thank you for sharing this Mark.  If you and Peter Martinez are both for
the petition, that along with my independent review is good enough for me.

Sorry to see some of the ad hominem "bozo" remarks on this forum.  Hey,
I thought I was the only guy who labels his socks by day.  :-)

This petition, if adopted, will be a huge step towards advancement of
the digital modes on the amateur bands, and a clean-up of non-amateur
modes and practices that threaten our bands.

de Roger W6VZV