This is one of the problems with the so-called band-plans.  Europe has one,
NA has another, etc.   Until such time as there is an Iternational Band
Plan, they are all rather useless, and  sets us up to interfere with each
other.  It sort of reminds me of what JA1RL told me back in the 70 at a
region 3 meeting in Hong Kong.  "But our non-licensed stations only use 5
watts - they couldnt be interfering with anyone else"  Yeah  Sure.

Danny Douglas
N7DC
ex WN5QMX ET2US WA5UKR ET3USA
SV0WPP VS6DD N7DC/YV5 G5CTB
All 2 years or more (except Novice)
Pls QSL direct, buro, or LOTW preferred,
I Do not use, but as a courtesy do upload to eQSL for
those who do.