  From: Tooner
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 05:47 UTC
  Subject: [digitalradio] been thinking about an oscilloscope

  I've been thinking about getting an oscilloscope. I've got some idea
  of what to look for in one when using it with amateur radio, but am
  wondering about one I've found several of for under 200 bucks.

  It's the "Tektronix 465 dual trace oscilloscope".

  Here's the specifications: http://tinyurl.com/2jxwux

  Think this will do everything I would want with servicing and
  analyzing my old Kenwood hybrid (TS-830S) rig?

  Frank, K2NCC