I received this message at 0222Z.  I will be on 10.134 also.

-----Original Message-----
From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Harry Wiliford
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 3:46 PM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [digitalradio] SSTV & MP73 Mode

I started a search at the FCC web site went to several sections and
gave up to me it was like hunting for a needle in a hay stack.So I
qsy to the ARRL web site.At least it was easy to find Rules and
Regulations Part 97 .RULES AND REGULATIONS PART 97"Section 97.305
Authorized emission types. All this was found here
http://www.arrl.
<http://www.arrl.org/FandES/field/regulations/news/part97/and>
org/FandES/field/regulations/news/part97/and after
reading all this:
Section 97.301 Authorized frequency bands.

Section 97.303 Frequency sharing requirements.

Section 97.305 Authorized emission types.

Section 97.307 Emission standards.

Section 97.309 RTTY and data emission codes.

Section 97.311 SS emission types.
I'm more confused than ever.There ought to be a place to ask a
straight Question and Get a straight answer.I'm not a lawyer,so Ill
wait and see what happens to SSTV MP73 mode on 30 Meters.But I will
be QRV and watching 10.134
73 de wb9iiv - Harry