From: "Leigh L Klotz, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <digitalradio@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 2:17 PM
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Re: Redefining SSTV operations

Patrick,
Yes, but MultiPSK and DRM780 and fldigi and other programs already
support MFSK and other modes.

My point is that few know about MFSK picture mode, even though it is
implemented in many programs, because it is accessible only when in MFSK
mode and is hard to find.
So, I propose simply making it more easily accessible, for example, by
making it available on a main menu, or even as its own mode.  In
reality, it would simply be MFSK and would start with the Open File
dialog box for image types, and in the case of MultiPSK and PocketDigi,
it would send the RSID for MFSK.
Leigh/WA5ZNU