I took the liberty of writing a quick and dirty guide to narrow band
SSTV using MMSSTV.  You can find the first draft at
http://www.obriensweb.com/narrowsstv.htm  .  It is a little graphic
rich, so it may take a little for the page to fully load.  Hopefully
the images display OK  on the average PC monitor, I used a widescreen
22 inch monitor when composing the document.  I will improve the
document over time.

The document describes the basics of setting up MMSSTV to do MP73-N
and gives detail about how the templates and macros within MMSSTV can
be used to achieve some aspect of keyboard QSOs with SSTV , rather
than the traditional SSTV talk-and-then-send-a-picture method.

Comments appreciated.

--
Andy K3UK
www.obriensweb.com