OK, granted this is a subjective question and people could possibly
have various opinions one way or the other, but I'm looking to get into
PSK31 and am shopping around for an interface between my IC-718
transceiver and my PC.  Ideally I'd also like to get a solution that
would also do other digital modes as well as CW, and allow automated
control of my rig via the PC (or even remotely over the internet).
I've seen several interface cables, etc. that connect to the various
ports on a PC and I have all ports (i.e. USB, serial, etc.) to use if
necessary.  I just want to find something that mostly works "out of the
box" and doesn't cost too much and is reasonably flexible in terms of
the digital modes it supports.  Thanks for any info/pointers..