--Yes that is hot.  You know you are in a hot country when the car
hire company places a sticker on the window advising the renter to
roll down the windows a little when temp exceeds 40c or windows might
explode!  That is what it said when I hired a car in Cairns!

Andy K3UK
- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Laurie, VK3AMA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi Andy,
>
> Hot here in Melbourne, 35 degrees. The only thing cold is the Beer
I'm