By the way, my TS2000 is one year old today, one year at my shack.

With the TS-2000 being my first rig that could do FSK RTTY, I have not
got around to much RTTY contesting in the past year.  I dabbled a
little today in the CQ RTTY contest, my old RTTY contesting used to be
exclusively AFSK sound card RTTY.  I have mainly used Winwarbler for
FSK with the TS-2000,  but in the RTTY contest this weekend I used
N1MM Logger and the MMTTY Engine.  I had  a few odd things happen, 4-5
times I could have sworn that the station I was working moved up the
dial a few Hz.  I was in hunt and pounce mode.  I tuned the station,
decoded him, transmitted, and they answered.  A few times in the QSOs
I noticed them 100-200 Hz from where they started .  One station that
this happened to came back to me and said I was "off frequency".
When operating FSK RTTY, is it standard to work with NET and AFC OFF?
I had both off during the contest, since I assume that with FSK I need
to transmit exactly where I tuned the station (I used the MMTTY
spectrum display to tune the station precisely).  I wonder if the
stations that appeared to drift were stations with their AFC "on", and
something drew them up the band a little ?  Maybe I am doing something
wrong with MMTTY in N1MM?  I had MMTTY set for the standard "HAM"
profile.    How does one ensure you are "on frequency" in FSK RTTY ?

--
Andy K3UK
www.obriensweb.com